Anna, Amos, and Chris start this week by discussing the recently released elixir documentary. Amos brings up the virus that was discovered in eslint-scope which detours into a conversation about reading through library dependencies. The hosts eventually make their way to the main topic for this week: How to find the correct restart intensity for your supervisors.Support Elixir Outlaws
- Elixir: A Mini-Documentary 2018 - Honeypot - The Developer-Focused Job Platform — Get ready to explore the origins of the Elixir programming language, the manner in which it handles concurrency and the speed with which it has grown since its creation back in 2014.
- Virus in eslint-scope? · Issue #39 · eslint/eslint-scope — I don't know what the hell this is but it looks like a virus to me
- Lonestar ElixirConf 2018 - Let's Talk Process Dictionary - Greg Vaughn - YouTube — Let's Talk Process Dictionary
- Guidelines for Supervision trees and setting restart intensity parameters - Questions / Help - Elixir Forum — was wondering if there were any books, blogs, or docs out there that discussed supervisor restart intensity parameters (number of crashes allowed in a period before the Supervisor crashes) and how to handle top-level application supervisor crashes from exceeding these.
- It's About The Guarantees
- Stacking Theory for Systems Design
- – hoplon v0.3.2 — Hoplon is a package that helps you verify that the code in your project’s dependencies contains exactly what’s on their GitHub and no other malicious code.